Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Simple Things In Life: Tattoos


        Do I have any tattoos? No, I don't. Something I've always wanted was to have this exact tattoo, just a little bit bigger! Yeah, I know what you guys are thinking, "Another cliche bird tattoo?" But for me, this actually has meaning to it and not just for show or because other people have it.  I'll tell you guys this meaning behind it, but I'm saving this story for some other time for my future post. I just love this tattoo so much! I'm hoping to get this year! (That's one of my goals along with so many other ones.)  I feel like this tattoo was made for me!


How cute is this?! Music is a huge part of me, even if I don't express that much around people, then again when does a shy girl like me do. But seriously how cute is this? This  might be something I want and something I don't want at the same time, I'm not the only one like that right? I never put on shorts or dresses so this wouldn't really work out, but maybe on the wrist? Nah. I have a small wrist so this wouldn't work out either LOL. This is just an option if I ever consider getting a thigh tattoo.

(Person you know who you are... proceed with caution!)
.
.
.

This is another tattoo that I would LOVE to have as well! If I never get that music bow tattoo, which I'm not, this is the one to show music is my everything. This is basically saying my heart beats for music, it's what keeps me alive. Without it, what's the point of living, there's not a day that I don't go listening to music. It's not possible for me to go one day without music, I think I would die, literally. You can say music is my blood and my drug.



And lastly I would love to have a matching tattoo with that special someone, a really good friend or significant other. For me this means we're so close and we'll be in each others life until we're old and wrinkly talking about our crazy adventures we had growing up. Plus I think its really meaningful. When I look at it, its just a little reminder I have that person to count on and know I'll be there for them and they'll do the same. The tattoo can be about anything, they don't exactly have to be these ones like the images around here as long its our little tattoo and some meaning behind it, then its perfect.









I personally think tattoos are just a little stories behind those meaningful ink stained skin. Sure some people don't like and some do. It's our body and we can express ourselves however we want, but make sure to take really good care of it :) These are the only ones I'm ever getting, I might even change my mind, but I'm only planning getting small meaningful ones. So do you guys have any tattoos or want one? Comment below and have an amazing day :D

P.S Always smile, it looks beautiful on you.
                                                                     ~Max ^-^

Higher by The Ready Set from their album The Bad & The Better (This will make you get up and sing along to it ;)

3 comments:

  1. I think that tattoos are a good way to represent something, but it's when people go all out and cover themselves with meaningless ink pictures that I don't like it. Loving your blog so far btw!

    Jess
    http://springbaby06.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with you! :D And thank you so much! That means a lot to me :')

      Delete