Saturday, March 21, 2015

This Is Where I Get To Introduce Myself? Cool.

          Hello people of the internet! I go by the nickname Maxie. As you read in my little bio, yes I'm 18 years old and go to college. I decided to make this blog well just write about anything basically. Sometimes I'll talk about what's currently on my mind, random thoughts, what's going on with my life- let's just say everything random. That's more simple then writing out what I'm going to be posting. So don't be surprise if I start talking about kittens in bow-ties or wonder what do zombies dream about? I'm just that random and socially awkward, so more like weird. And I'm proud of that! Just a girl being her weird self.
     
Anyway I'll use this as a way of escaping the world for just a while. I will be posting time to time, but will try to post once a week at the least. You will notice that I'm not the best writer in the world, so yes you'll find some mistakes along the way, but it's my blog and I can do whatever I want :) Right now I'm thinking what else am I going to write? Do I tell you guys about my hobbies or tell you later when I post? Yeah it might be the best so I don't have to run out of ideas on what blog about.

On Maxie's Infinite Playlist expect at the very end of  very blog post a song. The song can relate to the post or a song that I'm currently obsess at the moment. So any further or do, I like to welcome you guys to my blog! I hope we can be great friends! You guys will get to me know me better and better than this not very well introduction, but then again I can't explain all about myself in one post. I mean what the point of having a blog if I'm going give it all away in one post, right?  If you're finish reading this, we're now best friends :D


Kids In The Dark By All Time Low from their upcoming album Future Hearts out on April 7th! (It's such a good song, you won't regret it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment